The Hall and Garden are available to hire outside of Playgroup hours under the following terms. The cost is £10.00 per hour, with a minimum hire of 2 hours
- A non-refundable cash deposit of £20.00 is required to secure the booking, this will be offset against the total charge.
- A Refundable cheque for £50.00 damages deposit is also required at the time of booking.
- Balance of rental cost must be paid at the time of opening the hall. An invoice will be issued at this time.
Hirers must agree to the terms and conditions below
To hire our hall, please complete the form below
Hall Hire terms and conditions
- The hiring is on an hourly basis and should be for sufficient time to include setting up and clearing away afterwards. Failure to vacate at the agreed time will be charged at the hourly rate and this will be deducted from the damages deposit.
- The premises will be opened up by a key holder who will return at the end of the hire time to check the premises and lock up.
- The balance of rental cost needs to be paid to key holder on opening of hall
- The premises must not be left unattended at any time.
- The premises and equipment should be left exactly as they were found. The hirer will be responsible for sweeping, mopping floors, wiping tables and furniture.
- All rubbish and or decorations are to be removed from the premises and garden at the end of the hire period. The damages deposit is at risk if the premises are not left clean and tidy as found.
- The hirer is responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement in respect of any damages and or breakages to any equipment or furniture. Any damages or breakages must be reported to the keyholder.
- The premises cannot be used for meetings for which there is a charge on the door.
- Any advertising of an event should not imply that it is organised by or supported by Gloucester Road Playgroup.
- Gloucester Road Playgroup takes no responsibility for personal belongings.
- It is the hirers’ responsibility to make themselves familiar with the emergency evacuation procedures and the whereabouts of fire fighting equipment.
- There is a first aid box located in the main room. Please inform the keyholder of any accidents and/or use of the first aid equipment.
- Any concerns regarding the safety of the building or equipment must be reported to the keyholder.
- No smoking or animals anywhere on the premises.
Click Policies and Procedures to read our full document