Come and enjoy a fantastic Pampered Chef evening and help to raise money for the Children’s Opportunities Group (COG).
• Cooking show
• Date: Wednesday 8th July 2009
• Time: 7pm (cooking at 7.30pm)
• Address: Southcote Youth & Community Centre,
• Coronation Square, Southcote, Reading
• Entrance: 50p on the door (Limited to 100 places)
How the Children’s Opportunities Group works:
The Children’s Opportunities Group (COG) enables children with
special needs/ Learning Difficulties and Disabilities to be included in
mainstream leisure activities by recruiting and training young
volunteers (over the age of 16) who befriend the child and provide
support for these activities. CRB checks are required.
For more information about this event call Lucy Williams
Freephone: 0800 328 9148
Thank you to the Southcote Youth & Community Centre for the use of their venue for this event.